Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

Still alive, still busy with job-work, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel that I'm hoping isn't an oncoming train - in a little over a week my boss is off to Europe again (yes, there are people in this country who vacation more than the President), I've already restarted the job hunt, and even if I don't get interviews I'm planning on a lot of time off in September as my favorite time of the year approaches (and I need to use 7 carried-over vacation days, not to mention the additional 15 I've just received as my jobanniversary was last week). Oh, and it took hours of tweezing to remove the jammed paper but my printer is functional once more. Plus, we went and bought a whole set of blinds last night (we needed 11) and they cost less altogether than our dinner (granted, it was sushi, but still...)! So I'm almost looking forward to going in today! I don't want to talk about how far behind I am in blog-skimming the News+Views folks (about a thousand unread posts in both Guys and Gals). No, I want to talk about Kax, because I like the idea of plugging Trevor two days in a row and because it's a nifty little game... just try to move that little arrow to hit the star before it (the arrow) changes direction and crashes!

0 comments: