Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

Yesterday was madness at the office, as a coworker and I scrambled to assemble a presentation in three hours which would normally have taken a few days, so I'm fairly exhausted. With my boss out of town making said presentation today, I hope to catch up on blog reading or, more accurately, skimming - chances are I'm going to click on "mark read" for an awful lot of folks. Nonetheless, I'll try do my best to do y'all justice if my brain doesn't turn to mush first. Maybe I'll circumvent that possibility by eating all of your brains first, mwahahaha. If I'm really lucky and get through my blog-skimming by this evening, I'll be back to check on the tasty morsels. Via my neighbor Keith R.A. DeCandido, now probably on his way to San Diego along with most of our other friends with disposable cash and/or a boss who allows them vacation time when he's in the country.

0 comments: