Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, July 15, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

Weird day yesterday. My car had been making strange clunking noises every time I depressed the accelerator, so I made an appointment to take it into the nearest Hyundai dealer, which couldn't see me until next Thursday so I made plans to take public transit to and from work for the next week (which would triple or quadruple my current commuting time) and prayed all day that I'd make it home okay without the problem worsening. However, on the commute home the noises stopped as suddenly as they'd started. So I'm still keeping the appointment but I'll be driving in again today, which is just as well because I'm struggling to wake up and I'd never have made a train or bus. And my boss promises to be in early, and he was in a heck of a mood yesterday so today will likely be beastly. Speaking of which, here's a Beast Blender via cookie jill at skippy - still short of a million hits but, you know, I'd be happy to reach 192,000 today. :)

0 comments: