Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, July 08, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

He's baaaack. I have utterly failed in my quest to be hired for another executive assistant position during my boss' European vacation, and therefore must now endure his mood swings, occasional abuse, and assumption that my secretarial job includes doing personal assistant work for him and his family as well as property management (all at no additional pay) for another seven weeks until he takes off again. Let's hope I have better luck with the job hunt in September. On the bright side, the commute is still wonderful, and I'd rather not be in a subway for awhile anyhow. And all my British friends and family are okay, which is the most important thing of all. So I think I have permission to smile again, and of course I needed to link to a UK silly site today, so here's a little ditty about a proposed national ID card sung to a Gilbert & Sullivan tune. Via Elaine at Kalilily Time.

0 comments: