Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

Did those of you who read Pen-Elayne via direct visits to this blog miss me? My apologies, and I'll confess it's only partly Blogger's fault. Due to one of Blogger's many recent problems, something happened to my template early yesterday afternoon and the bottom half got wiped, but (again, because of those recent problems, as well as my workload and exhaustion and knowing my RSS feed was fine) it didn't occur to me to check it until this morning. Fortunately, thanks to Laura's wisdom and all the changes I'd made during Estrogen Month, I've been doing lots of template backing-up lately, so I was able to restore everything by the good old copy-and-paste method. If I felt better I'd do a happy dance, but I'm going to let this guy "speak" for me instead. Via Des at GreatScat!.

0 comments: