Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, March 04, 2005

Estrogen Month - Day Four

Day One post here; Day Two here; Day Three here. Very busy at the office, not feeling all that well (I wish this place had a couch or something, I could use a 5-minute power nap), so I'll only add to previous posts by listing the rest of the asterisked Gals in Waiting on my Bloglines bookmarks:

Shair (Distorted Dreams)

Susan (Easy Bake Coven)

Vanessa Gatsch (Plucky Punk's Happy Land)

Thanks to leads from y'all and others, there are lots more women in that section who don't have asterisks next to their names yet because I haven't had the time to explore their blogs in more depth. After Sunday I'll reorganize the bookmarks to, I hope, make things easier for all of us in terms of voting. Please continue to cast your ballots in the comments section below!

0 comments: