Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, September 20, 2004

Silly Site o' the Day

Gosh, it was hard going back to work after having those four days off, particularly as yesterday was so gorgeous and gave me enough energy to unpack a couple boxes and bags whilst Robin worked and put up my collections of fans and metrushkas and maneki nekos on the two empty bookshelves. Add to the Monday blues a nasty little fender-bender on the Cross County which increased my morning commute by 50%, not having replenished my supply of breakfast bagels, and jumping back into the usual tsuris of juggling secretarial and property management and personal assistant responsibilities, and it's made me a bit of a cranky gal this morning. So a Silly Site is definitely in order, and today's recommendation comes via Elle at LaDiDa - it's called McSweeney's Lists and it passes along all manner of amusing snippets.

0 comments: