Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Silly Site o' the Day

Busy day ahead (again). I was ambushed as soon as I arrived, even before my breakfast and official 9 AM start time, by material that apparently only I, of all our employees, am able to successfully stuff into envelopes. Combine that with more invoicing to come, not to mention three moving boxes' worth of filing (shh! I told you not to mention that!) it looks like my day's set already. At least I have the evenings to read through leases, although given my druthers I'd rather read through the George W. Bush Re-election Site, brought to you by the fine folks at Whitehouse.org! So I'm guessing Chickenhead Productions is legally allowed to nail down "org" domain names? I thought you needed to be a non-profit to use that. I love their Psychedelic Republicans trading cards, but those seem to be for-profit...

0 comments: