Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, December 18, 2003

The "Silly Site o' the Day" Challenge

Until such time as Leah decides to get her own blog, I hope she won't mind me swiping her Link o' Silliness idea. I've decided I like the thought of it so much - just Something Cool and Weird to Tell Folks About that doesn't have to be world-shaking or anything serious - that I'm going to try to institute it as a daily feature herein as of 2004. And I figure, hey, I have around 200 readers give or take, if every one of those readers had just two Silly Sites they wanted other folks to know about, that'd set me for the year and give them all sorts of good plugs too! So send your Silly Site Suggestions to me via e-mail please (so they're not "spoilered" in the comments section) and I'll try to ready the segment for running by January 1! I think this might be a fun little group project.

Today's Silly Site o' the Day comes from Trish Wilson's blog - it's Zagat's Unfit to Print, "outtakes" from the restaurant reviews submitted by their surveyors.

0 comments: