Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Maintenance Notes

Got rid of the PayPal button I've never used, so folks wishing to purchase this or do any other monetary transactions involving me or Robin are just gonna have to use the ol' checkbook. Also consolidated the section dealing with the groups of which I'm a member, since I guess folks who know about these groups probably know that "<" means "back" and "?" means "random" and ">" means forward and "!" means... I forget. Anyway, all so that I could put up the spiffy shrunken League of Liberals logo (thanks Barry, and Mazel Tov again on your daughter's wedding!) and the equally spiffy Javascript created by NZ Bear to automatically list all the LoL members by blog name. Haven't yet decided whether this means I'm going to stop listing many of them by their names or handles in my News+Views section; at this point I'm leaning against doing so, as I tend to go through my sidebar from top to bottom.

0 comments: