Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Blogathon 2003, Post #30
Real Time
As time gets more and more surreal approaching the midnight hour, and in response to a concerned e-mail which I didn't even read until I first checked my inbox at around 11 PM, I wanted to clear something up for the benefit of the folks running Blogathon 2003. I have done every single bit of writing that has appeared on my Blogathon entries today. Nothing has been "prepared beforehand." I have a general list of outlines that I flesh out (such as it were) when it's time to post, and I'm posting totally in real time, no automation here (are you kidding? I can't even change my blog's color scheme, I'm so non-techie!). Hope that clarifies everything (if the posts themselves haven't, as many refer to stuff pretty much going on around me as I post)! Oy'm a good girl, oy am!

0 comments: