Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, June 20, 2003

Are You Sure It's Not Yiddish?

Way back on September 27 (see archives), I asked about this "fa shizzle" expression I saw on a subway poster, and Jenny Gonzalez partially answered it back on December 12. Since then, I assume most people now recognize putting all these extra "z"s in words as "Snoop Dogg speak." Via Brooke Biggs (link at sidebar), enter The Shizzolator, where you can translate portions of your website into Snoop-speak.

The above paragraph Shizzolates as:

Are Yo' ass Sure It's Not Yiddish?

Way back on September 27 (see archives), I asked 'bout this "fa shizzle" expression I seen on a subway poster, 'n Jenny Gonzalez partially answered that shiznit back on December 12. Since then, I assume most muthas now recognize putting izzall these extra "z"s in words as "Snoop Dogg speak." " Via Brooke Biggs (link at sidebar), enter The Shizzolator, where yo' ass can shizzolate yo' URL into Snoop-speak."


I now consider mah ass duly Shizzolated.

0 comments: