Let's just blame the air-fryer chicken wings. A few of them smelt a bit "off," and while I don't think I got food poisoning I was certainly up in the night sweating and such. In fact, almost all night. I got maybe an hour of sleep before my 5:15 AM alarm, and the commute into the office was a whole lot of fun, but I made it there in one piece. Unfortunately I started falling asleep at my desk, and when wide awake I couldn't concentrate on work as the fellow in the next workstation was not exactly using his inside voice, so I made an executive decision to stow everything but my laptop and commute home at 2 PM so I could still do work once I was back. So worth it! And I plan on falling asleep tonight as soon as my head hits the pillow or a NY baseball team starts losing...
Tuesday, August 11, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment