Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, September 07, 2015

Blogiversary Blogaround

Happy Labor Day! I've spent much of the morning laboring on cleaning up my blog's sidebar, which is probably an exercise in futility since so few people still visit here, but I have this thing for tidying up. Admittedly I didn't get very far, just the very top (through the Liberal Coalition links) and the very bottom (from the Op-Ed links on down), and there are things I want to switch around or fix but can't do without Laura's help so they'll wait for another day. Meanwhile, I have almost a year's worth of saved blog posts that, at the time I read them, I knew I wanted to share, so without further ado:
And that's it, all my blogaround links cleared! I hope it won't be too long before I do another commentary.

0 comments: