Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Famous TV People Who Walked By Our NYCC Table

Am I geeky enough to get excited about seeing, close-up, Scott Adsit (yesterday) and Kent Jones (today)? Yes, yes I am. Especially since it took me at least six hours to remember Jones' name after I saw him, and I didn't even have Adsit's name memorized until after I'd spotted him. I used to be so much better at remembering fame-names. It just won't do to call out to someone, "Hey you, famous person, can I shake your hand?" Anyway, long story short: I had a ball, I missed seeing at least three friends who never came over (Vinnie and Heidi and Val, I am officially pouting), I have massive blisters on the sides of both heels, and I've uploaded all my photos to my computer and labelled them, but they're not yet organized enough to present to y'all (along with a con report) so that'll wait until probably Tuesday, since I have a very full day at the office tomorrow. Back to reality!

0 comments: