Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Cat Blogging*

Are we back yet? Ah well, it's all so ephemeral, this Cloud universe, I can't get all worked up when one cloud produces a little rain, particularly right around Friday the 13th. Nothing stays static. I'm even reconsidering alternatives to Flickr now that they've announced that their free version will only include the most recent 200 photos you've taken (and I'm almost at that limit), kind of like the text-message version of an actual photo album. So pretty soon lots of photos accompanying older Pen-Elayne posts might go bye-byes, and I'm investigating other ways to publish photos, such as my MobileMe gallery, where I put today's FCB photos. And of course, speaking of Friday the 13th, I needed some photos of my black cat:







Of course, heaven forfend Amy not have her photo taken as well:



*(Friday Cat Blogging is ™ Kevin Drum)

0 comments: