Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, April 28, 2011

First Foliage of Spring

So I've snapped a few photos of the spring blossoms here and there with my smartphone, and didn't want to be bothered emailing them to myself and going through all that bother, and Robin suggested I unplug the USB cord from my recharger and just plug it into the computer. And I didn't even realize my recharger came apart into two sections. So there you go, and here you are:

2011-04-19 07.00.05
That's out on the main street leading up to where I get the bus in the morning.

IMG_20110426_070008
It's been real foggy a couple days this week, and I think I was able to capture that in this photo, taken from the landing of our house.

IMG_20110428_190620
Blossoms in front of the row of four houses wherein we reside; our house is the farthest to the right.

IMG_20110428_190658
I love this one, because the magnolia petals in the foreground almost make our U-shaped driveway look like a country lane. This is the same tree that stood out in the fog above.

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love Magnolia trees, they smell so nice! They have those in Vancouver, but not here.:(