Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Belated Friday Cat Blogging*

Speaking of starting the new year off right (in my case, this new addition is already helping me tremendously), I've just updated the cat pictures on my iPhoto to read "Kitty Photos 1999-2011." Here are the first two of the new year, featuring Datsa and Amy all snuggled and settled after a morning's hard work being kitties:

Datsa settled

Amy settled

Amy burrowing between the pillows made us both laugh out loud. As ever, you can see them bigger at my Flickr site, where I now upload pretty much all my photos since discovering Blogger's upper storage limit.

*(Friday Cat Blogging is ™ Kevin Drum)

1 comments:

Scott said...

That's a very impressive use of terrain and natural cover for camouflage, down to the open-your-eyes-real-wide-to-simulate-polka-dots trick.

Can't blink, though, or it ruins the effect.