Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Happy Blogiversary to Me

When I started Pen-Elayne on the Web on September 7, 2002 (Rosh Hashanah 5763) I never dreamed I'd be celebrating this blog's eighth blogiversary by getting a stent in my kidney. At this point they're estimating I'll be home by Rosh Hashanah 5771 (Thursday) if the infection clears as it's supposed to. My fever's gone from high-grade to low-grade so that's something, but I can't drink anything until after the procedure so I feel totally parched. And nauseated. And frustrated. But it's a lovely day outside, it could be a lot worse, and I'm grateful to even be around lo these eight years, both online and in real life.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Happy Blogviversary! Get better...

PJ said...

Feel better, I am sure your kitties are missing you!

Happy Beeversary!