Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, September 03, 2010

Friday Cat Blogging*

Okay, I'm a stoop. Maybe the illness (which now looks to be behind me, even though the lingering dizziness forced me to take a second day off work) has slowed up my brain a bit, but I never noticed there was a limit on how many photos I could upload to Blogger. If I'd realized that earlier I would've shrunk 'em all to web size. Ah well, no harm done. Since I was in bed much of the day with The Vapours, Amy kept me company and had muchness of cutitude. Oh, and I got a few of Datsa as well when he deigned to come within camera range. So I've decided to upload them to my Flickr account, which I don't use so, hey, why not?

Here's Amy's set.

Here's Datsa's set.

Guess I'll be experimenting with Flickr more now. As soon as I finish consolidating all of our iPhotos (mine are done, I just need to weave Robin's in).

*(Friday Cat Blogging is ™ Kevin Drum)

0 comments: