Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Belated Friday Cat Blogging*

It feels like there are still a number of allergens floating about, but it's been a good morning so far so I might just try to push things and spend much of my home time today in the computer room without the AC, catching up on blog reading and ironing. After all, thanks to Robin's clever thought of putting the laptop on its side whilst it serves as my desktop, I now have an actual desk top again!



I really covet home desk space. And the neatness inspired me to do a lot of other straightening up, which always gets my morning off to the right start, as it has been observed that oftimes I like nothing better than Doing Stuff (i.e., organizing). But you don't care about that, do you? You want to see kitty photos. Have at it, then!





Yes, two actual photos of the two cats in the same frame. Twice the cute!

*(Friday Cat Blogging is ™ Kevin Drum)

0 comments: