Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, October 12, 2009

Foliage at Mom's

To tell you the truth, the foliage was nicest along the Garden State Parkway. Not sure why all the leaves are turning an hour and a half south of us and not really here yet, but there you go. Anyway, couldn't take photos as I was zooming along at 65mph, but here are a few I did take. First, the gift we got Mom:



Actually, that's the 5 x 7 triple hinged frame she paid us for. This is the 8 x 10 I found afterwards, so that she could take the smaller one to Vegas and keep the larger one at the Jersey place where it now resides:



We went food shopping, and this is what the parking lot looked like foliage-wise:



A couple more shots from the car:



Every so often, I like blurry photos:



Speaking of blurry, better get to dinner before I get any more exhausted...

0 comments: