Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Maintenance Notes

It's been awhile since I've done any appreciable maintenence here, and that's mostly because it's been awhile since I've caught up in blog reading and seen what's out there that's needed updating. Also, most blogs on my sidebar seem pretty stable and active, and I have no desire nor time to add any more.

I do have a straight substitution, though, as CE Petro has decided to close her blog Thoughts of An Average Woman and go into a joint venture instead. She's writing as the "Archcrone" in a so-far-two-person-blog called The Crone Speaks (the other contributor being Ms. Jared from Sinister Girl). So CE is now removed from my individual News+Views Gals section and Crone Speaks has been slotted into Dynamic Duos.

I'm also trying out two group blogs via my Bloglines subs which won't yet make the sidebar (which is already too long, particularly with me not blogging a lot here lately, and keeps tumbling past the bottom of the Blogger design) but which I wanted to mention anyway: the new PZ Myers-inspired blog for the We Are All Giant Nuclear Fireball Now Party and NTodd Pritsky's new group blog Pax Americana.

Considering NTodd's new responsibility and the complete lack of activity on the Liberal Coalition mailing list for the last three months, it appears to all intents and purposes that the LC is no more (NTodd was nominal "leader" of the LC). I'm considering reassigning LC members elsewhere in the blogroll and dropping references to the coalition altogether, but for now I'm keeping things as is until some actual decision is made, or through the end of the summer, whichever comes first.

0 comments: