Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, March 02, 2007

Milestone Note

It's been another horrid day, due to the combination of an almost 2-hour morning commute (which normally takes me 25-30 minutes when the highways and byways aren't all flooded) and falling very hard flat on my face in the parking lot when I finally got out of the car. Skinned both knees, ripped open some flesh on the outside of my left (dominant) hand, did something to my right big toe but I don't know what because I'm afraid if I remove my sneaker I won't be able to put it back on and I need that foot to drive home. But enough about me. I wanted to give a shout-out to a very special person, Mark Evanier, on the occasion of his birthday. How old he is I cannot say, probably not much older than me. But he wears it extremely well. HB, Mark!!

0 comments: