Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Going Over to the Dark Side?

We just watched the Quicktime video of Steve Jobs' entire keynote address at Macworld on our Macbook. Yeah okay, I'll be wanting that iPhone thingie eventually (and hoping Cingular has a good 2-phone plan a la the $50/month-and-talk-to-each-other-free plan we have with T-Mobile and that we could afford another internet plan). I was really impressed by the ease of everything Jobs outlined, just as I was surprised by how easy it's been for me to get used to the Macbook. So I can definitely see moving over to becoming an exclusively-Mac user eventually, at least in the home (and on the road). And, you know, even maybe talking my parents into it. Still don't like the idea of typing with one or two fingers, though...

0 comments: