Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Maintenance Notes

Please make a note of MadKane's new blog address and name change from Notables to MadKane's Political Madness. Explains Mad, in her own inimitable way using a Blog Relocation Limerick:
Coding by hand is quite hard.
It takes time from my being a bard.
So I now blog with WordPress,
New name, look, and address.
Please link, so my traffic ain't marred.
Also, thanks to Avedon I realized that Lisa English is back posting at Ruminate This, which I've moved back from my "Where the Women Bloggers Are" Bloglines bookmarks to the News+Views Gals section. (Lisa's posts have been showing up on Bloglines but my "Where the Women Bloggers Are" sections are so huge that I rarely get to peruse them so this flew right by me.)

As this computer and Blogger don't usually get along, I'll wait till I get home to re-add Lisa to my sidebar. The only reason Mad's URL has been updated was because Blogger torpedoed half my template earlier in the day and I had to paste the template information back in anyway (and it took me multiple tries to succeed there).

0 comments: