Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Maintenance Notes

I've added Robin Cook (The Truffle) and Bint Alshamsa (My Private Casbah) to the blogroll, and was all set to add Kai Chang (Zuky) when it occurred to me that nowhere on Kai's blog does it say whether Kai is male or female so I'm not sure in which of my sections to slot the blog. Kai? By the way, if you haven't read Kai's post The Color Line and the Perceptual Gulf, I highly recommend it. Update: Kai is a guy, and has been added under the News+Views Guys section. Also, a friend of mine is editing the new Gender Issues Digest, so I've added that under Resources.

Thanks to Simon Owens for asking me to participate in Bloggasm's latest survey about the diversity in the blogosphere. I'm sure my stats are in there somewhere even though I'm not mentioned by name.

And a very happy belated fifth blogiversary to The Talking Dog.

Oop, time to go to work...

0 comments: