Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Spring Fling

Just some photos to, I hope, brighten your day and lengthen my text so it evens out a bit more with my sidebar. Took these last Sunday:





Wait, let's do that one a bit closer...







As for today, the computer room filing drawers have all been straightened out. Looking through lots of my old zines and college papers took me on a bit of a trip down memory lane, and took a lot more out of me than I'd expected. I did find one of my Bill-Dale Marcinko files, the one I'd wanted to share with Cliff for his memorial page for Billy, so photocopying and/or transcribing appears to be in my future. In the meantime, the room is finally the way Robin and I want it and I think it's never looked neater. I'll spare you pictures of it, however; it's just a computer room...

0 comments: