Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

On Wider Recognition

Thanks to whoever submitted my name in nomination in the 2005 Koufax Awards category of Most Deserving of Wider Recognition. While I won't lie and say I don't want people to vote for me, I don't feel as though I have less recognition than I should. Considering this blog is about politics and comics and feminism and sushi and New York and cats and whatever else I feel like writing about from one moment to the next - in other words, not an easily-categorizable, single-issue blog - I think I've been recognized pretty well by other members of the liberal blogosphere. I'm lucky enough (probably because I've been around long enough) to be on the sidebar blogrolls of lots of big-name liberal blogs; in fact, I think more political blogs link to me than comics ones, so there you go. What I would like, when MB open votes, is for someone to please correct her on the spelling of my first name, as I'm fairly sure it'll slip my mind...

0 comments: