Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Non-Liberal Coalition Link Dump

Because I have to clear my saved posts somehow!

• Marie at Left Coaster sings the praises of Barbara Boxer, and Eli actually endorses a Republican. I count these as more responses to MB Williams' Lefty Blogger Challenge to accentuate the positive.

• Avedon has a very good meme to spread, the fact that this country is far less safe than it was six years ago, before the current regime's ascension, in just about every way.

• Digby ponders a hypothetical around which I can't even wrap my brain. I try to stay far away from leading questions the moment I ascertain the answer they really want from me; why give them the satisfaction? This isn't a game, these are people's actual lives.

• Lastly, Ms K celebrates Mama Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, the new president of Liberia.

Back to more blog-reading!

0 comments: