Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Maintenance Notes

Keith Kisser's Invisible Library is back, so he's been re-added to the Liberal Coalition blogroll on my sidebar. Both Pam Spaulding and Melissa McEwen have permanent co-bloggers now so I've updated the sidebar accordingly, shrinking Da Gals section a bit whilst moving Pam's House Blend to Dynamic Duos and Shakespeare's Sister to Da Groups. I've also gone through my template and updated the addresses of all the LiveJournal blogs on the sidebar (mostly in the Kultcha sections), as LiveJournal has now changed to a Blogspot-type format ([user].livejournal.com). They're still redirecting okay but might as well make the change now while I'm thinking of it. [As I intend this to be my bloggy catch-up weekend, I may be making a few more adjustments which I'll update here, but first I need to finish my regular blogroll reading, write submissions for both the Big Fat Carnival and Ginger's and Kathy's And They Cook, Too fundraiser for DWB, do my Liberal Coalition Top Ten blogaround, start perusing all the Best New Blog Koufax nominees, and catch up on Carnival of the Feminists founder Natalie Bennett's latest Femmes Fatales links. Somewhere in this embarrassment of riches I'd also like to get through my DC comp box as well... I can dream, can't I?]

0 comments: