Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Liberal Coalition Top Ten
Week of 11/26 thru 12/3/05

Let's face it, you'd have to be somewhat superhuman, or have more leisure time on your hands than I do, to pull off a regular Liberal Coalition blogaround. When I get caught up on the reading I often don't have time for the writing; a thorough LC blogaround usually takes me the better part of half a day. But if I go through via Bloglines and save ten specific posts that caught my eye more than any others and give them a plug, why, that's practically doable! Thus my version of the popular "Top 10 'meme' thingy." Now, let's see if I can keep it up weekly. :) In no particular order:

Bora at Coturnix finds atheists in White House holes!

Lambert at Corrente cautions Beware of the First Mother!

Kathy at Liberty Street details Condi Rice's European troubles and the thoughtless incongruity at - once again! - the White House.

MercuryX23 reminds us to resist the war on NoDWiSH (the Non-Denominational Winter Solstice Holiday season, an acronym he created which I still think is lovely).

Steve Gilliard and Jen at The News Blog link to and discuss Jonathan Larsen's blog post about the imminent and untimely demise of Morning Sedition, and examine the current climate of anti-Semitism.

NTodd at Dohiyi Mir has some lovely wintery photos and links to another amazing kitty story.

Lastly, Scrutiny Hooligans note the Atlantic currents that kept Europe more temperate are slowing.

0 comments: