Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Maintenance Note

I hate removing worthy women from my blogroll, but if someone hasn't posted in two months, which is forever in blog time, I figure the possibility of their return at this point is fairly dim. Fortunately, I still have my Bloglines blogroll, including the two "Where the Women Bloggers Are" sections, so the following women are moved from my "News+Views" Gals section into the WtWBA bookmarks so Bloglines can notify me in case they ever take up the hobby again: Bean (Cool Beans), C J Finis (Synaptic Sync), Ilyka Damen and Kui Kihoro (Mama Junkyard's). I'm much more concerned with what's happened to Desi of GreatScat, however, as her URL seems to have been swiped by some creepy bukkake lover. Desi, where are you???

Update: Yay, she's okay! See her comment below. Mia Culpa now added to the News+Views Gals section...

0 comments: