Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Broadway Foliage

We're definitely at peak today in Bronkers! The temperature was balmy, I had just gotten the car washed after the morning's food shopping (so the windshield was clear), there are lots of traffic lights up Broadway along the side of the park and, of course, my camera is never far away.



The bus depot at 242nd.



The other side of the street at 242nd.



Same venue, different angle.



Alongside Van Cortlandt Park. The red light is proof of my paramount focus on safety...



More alongside the park.



The view up Broadway from around the 250's...



Just before the Henry Hudson underpass.



Northward towards the 260's.



Okay, this one I cheated on, it's the "main street" just before I turn into the somewhat hidden driveway leading to our row of set-back houses.



And this is Riverdale Avenue in Yonkers, on my way to get the car's oil changed.

With any luck, I may coax my hard-working husband into coming for a short drive tomorrow...

0 comments: