Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, October 10, 2005

Needy Me

The latest timewaster-mislabelled-a-"meme" floating about comes to me via PZ Myers, and I thought it was cute so I did it. The good doctor explains, "do a google search for '[Your first name] needs,' and discover what the Internets think you really need." Apparently, and this is in the order of Google results on the first page:

Elayne needs to send a letter to her mom.
Elayne needs lawful heirs.
Elayne needs to lighten up on Rand and she needs to get with the program and do as Birgitte asks her to do.
Elayne needs to be working on the crack. (I think that one's my favorite.)
Elayne needs all of her bodyguards around while the process is going on.
Elayne needs somebody to stand up to her.
Elayne needs to Get her Crown and start taking names.
Elayne needs a real good deal!
Elayne needs to catch up on blog-reading, pardon me whilst I multi-task.

That last one was actually typed by me on a Firesign chat last April, although it could just as easily apply to my activities during most Firesign chats...

0 comments: