Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Love is Blinds

To celebrate that I seem to be getting better, and September's on its way, and that it looks like I'm in writing and posting mode again (at least energy-wise, I'm always there in terms of intent), and I really, really want my text to even out with my sidebar once again someday soon, I present the following photo, what I taken with my very camera this evening:

Five bucks each at Home Depot, gotta love it. No, not the cat, she's cost us far more than that, although it is indeed mandatory to love her as well. I left the slats open in the middle blinds blind one 'cause I'm, y'know, aesthetic that way. Thank goodness one of us was mechanically inclined enough to hang 'em. (Hint: It wasn't me.) Four down, seven to go!

0 comments: