Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Maintenance Notes

Now that I'm home I can adjust my template (without fear of it being lost to my work computer's fickle nature) to remove South Knox Bubba, as Randy has decided the blogging thrill is gone for the moment - I'm really going to miss his photoblogging and sense of Southern hospitality! - and to add John Amato of Crooks & Liars, which is becoming the place to find must-see videos (my current favorite: the Daily Show clip of Samantha Bee's "Did She Really Get Pinned" Roverdose segment), as well as Angie of Ang's Weird Ideas just, y'know, 'cause. Oh, and I moved AmericaBlog to the Group Blogs section; sometimes it takes me awhile to suss out which blogs are by one person and which feature two or more writers...

0 comments: