Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Funny Papers

I don't want to post too much during the day, as my work computer's a bit buggy again when it comes to Blogger's editing functions (and it's driving me nuts, I have a bit of template adjusting to do and I don't trust it to save correctly), but I did want to do a mini-link dump to mention that The Poor Man has been having way too many giggles skewering the Prince of Darkness and his rightie-blogger minions under the aegis of "Keyboard Kommando Komics," using picture collages and historic tale construction programs, and hey, who couldn't use an amusing comic or two during this sweltering day? And speaking of comics, check out Rose of Peiratikos' essay on women comic book bloggers (thanks for this link, Laura!) and Jessa Crispin's nice primer on how to review comics.

0 comments: