Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, June 24, 2005

Survey Says...

Ooh look, a pretty button!

Take the MIT Weblog Survey

Took me two tries to get the login code emailed to me, and three tries typing in the Pen-Elayne URL before I gave up on the survey program being able to find this blog (maybe they should Google my first name!), but I guess it was fun anyway. Lots of questions about people in different professions that I know, whether they were friends or family or acquaintances, and whether I knew them from online or offline. Since I don't generally ask my online acquaintances what they do for a living, about 90% of the affirmative responses involved relatives or offline acquaintances, mostly business contacts (lawyers, insurance people, secretaries, etc.). If you click on the pretty button you can take MIT's survey too.

0 comments: