Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Maintenance Notes

As Jill Filipovic announced today, she'll be shutting down Third Wave Agenda to join Lauren as the official Feministe co-blogger, so I've eliminated both those blogs from the News+Views Gals section of my sidebar blogroll and moved Feministe down to Dynamic Duos instead.

Sheelzebub will still be posting at Pinko Feminist Hellcat but she is going to join the gang at Preemptive Karma as well, so I've moved them from Dynamic Duos to Groups.

With the Huffington Post in full swing, I've deleted Arianna Huffington's solo blog from the sidebar but added HP contributor Chris Meserole of Democratic Vista, as we've struck up a nice e-mail conversation and he's been kind enough to blogroll me on his lefty links page. I've also added the group blog Julien's List to the sidebar, as I've been reading it regularly for awhile anyway via Bloglines.

And I'm trying a little harder, time permitting, to do trackbacks when I reference another blog. It's a bit of a tedious process with Haloscan (I have to copy/paste my post's name and URL, then an excerpt from my post, then the target blog post's trackback URL), but I know a lot of people with trackback capabilities enjoy seeing them.

0 comments: