Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Yesterday's Lost Post

I tend not to blog any specifics about work, as I think that's inviting nothing but trouble and, you know, you don't have to blog every little thing that comes into your head. But I don't mind writing about work-related generalities, particularly if I feel they may be of interest to local readers. Yesterday my boss had a meeting with the New Rochelle Department of Development and found out what they're building about a block and a half away from our office - a new Whole Foods Market. As the only other one in Westchester County is a ways away in White Plains, and I never seem to be in Manhattan often enough to visit any of the three stores there (besides which, not the best idea to schlep groceries on the subway), this convenience pleases me greatly.

0 comments: