Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Maintenance Notes

I'm still a bit burnt out from Estrogen Month, the work situation, not to mention this stupid lingering cough-cold-whatever, and so I haven't been tinkering all that much with my blogroll, let alone having enough mental energy to actually write down the blog essays floating about in my head (I have a really long one about "rights" versus "entitlements" stuck in there, as well as a shorter one which is essentially an ode to old-fashioned prudery that I might not post because it could piss off a lot of progressive blogger buddies). But I made a few sidebar updates today. I added Natalie Bennett, who has been doing such a great job with her Friday Femmes Fatales posts at Philobiblon; moved Alas, a Blog from News+Views Guys to Dynamic Duos, now that Pseudo-Adrienne has joined Ampersand in posting there permanently; moved skippy the bush kangaroo to News+Views Groups because it's effectively a group blog now (skippy can finally use the royal "we" for his blog and mean it literally); and wiped the Message Boards section from my sidebar because the links were mostly for my convenience and I haven't visited message boards in ages. In addition, I've consolidated the three "Where the Women Bloggers Are" sections in my Bloglines bookmarks (also linked to from the sidebar just above the start of the actual blogroll) to two sections - essentially the smaller section whose blogs I find myself reading when I have the time, and the much larger section I get to once in a blue moon but want to keep around as reference for others.

0 comments: