Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Maintenance Notes

CE Petro is one of many bloggers to move away from Blogger lately; here's her new URL at Typepad. If you've moved to a new URL and I still have you listed on my sidebar under your old one, please let me know so I can update accordingly. Me, I'm staying with Blogger; except for the template mishap, which was fairly easily rectified once I figured out what had happened, I'm not all that het up about the service; the latest problems seem to be behind them for the most part; and, most importantly, they're still free and there are no guarantees that for-pay services won't experience frustrating glitches as well (look at Movable Type's varied comment-spam problems, for instance). Update: Moi has moved her Bloggg here, and Seeing the Forest has cleared space here.

0 comments: