Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Returns and Reunions

A couple big events going on in NYC today that have, amazingly, nothing to do with green beer. The surviving members of Monty Python's Flying Circus will be on hand for the official Broadway premier of Spamlot (which I understand is already sold out for months and months); and Randi Rhodes is back on her Air America radio show this afternoon, after a month recovering from abdominal surgery. I'm a little concerned, as I came back to work only a month after my surgery five years ago, and I've not been the same since. But I'm sure she's in a lot better shape than I was... As for me, between Blogger's continued glitches and my descent once more into data-entry hell (not to mention this lingering illness), I'm unsure as to when I'll be returning to this blog to do my Estrogen Month post; probably not until this evening...

0 comments: