Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Estrogen Month - Day 12

Am I the only one going "ah, Day 12, that means it's March 12, glad I don't have to look at a calendar now"? Yeah, probably. Our efforts to subvert the dominant link hierarchy are explained in this post; please keep voting for and checking out these underrated women bloggers! For handy reference, here's the link to my Bloglines bookmarks once again. There are currently 11 women listed who have multiple votes from y'all, 31 women with one vote each, and I shudder to think how many voteless Gals in Waiting. One of them I just found via Christine at Ms. Musings - seems Rosie O'Donnell has started a poetry blog! At least it reads like poetry; she refers to it as "unedited rantings." Here are a few others from that section which I've now asterisk'ed for your consideration:

Elfinity's Ramblings

Gatorchick (Florida Blues)

Mary Jones-Giampalo (One Woman Wrecking Crew)

Sally Greene (GreeneSpace)

I'd list more but, because I fell behind in blog-reading this past week I marked the section as read, so I'll have to catch up later. Tomorrow I add the highest vote-getter(s) to my sidebar...

0 comments: