Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Maintenance Notes

So Jesse and Ezra have gone their separate ways (Jesse kept the panda), and as far as I'm concerned what this means to me is that I get two great blogs instead of one! Also, I just noticed a number of dead blogs among the News+Views Guys, so I've cleaned that up a bit. Lastly, MadKane's started a group blog called President Boxer, so that's been added. Just as a reminder, if you have me blogrolled and you'd like that reciprocated, I usually have no problem doing so, but you have to let me know because how else would I find out? (Remember, I read most of my blogs via Bloglines, and I don't even have time to keep up with many of those any more, let alone egoscan blogrolls...) So drop me an e-mail if I'm on your sidebar but you're not on mine yet; thanks!

0 comments: