Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

A Magnet for the Rest of Us

Ever since I started bitching about the Jesus fish-like yellow ribbon magnets, I guess I've secretly yearned to put something on the back of my car to counter their faux-patriotic mindlessness. I don't have any bumper stickers other than my AAA one (although if we ever do take road trips I want to add on stickers from places we've been), but since my blog is where I bitch I really didn't want to take out my anger or frustration on the back of my vehicle. After all, it's not like many drivers need another reason to behave dangerously around here. Well, via Frank Paynter I now discover that one of my favorite sites also sells ribbons with a positive message I can absolutely get behind. And the shipping costs are reasonable as well!

Update: Tild~ found another nice one.

0 comments: