Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, January 13, 2005

And As For Non-Blog Awards...

Looks to be a rather frigid weekend, so we've both made indoor plans - Robin's hard at work inking Bloodhound #9, and now that my leg has recovered somewhat I hope to finish up the filing of my 19 longboxes worth of indie (i.e., non-Marvel/DC) comics. Then I can start catching up on the still-unread ones; alas, that'll be a bit too late to give my suggestions to the pro in the family for submissions to the Harvey Awards nominations, which close tonight, but by the time the final ballots come out maybe I'll have caught up enough to suggest which ones he ought to vote in...Update: Bloody hell, I'm so tired lately I can't even keep my months straight. Nominations close on February 13. That gives me a month to catch up and suggest to Robin my picks for '04.

0 comments: