Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, December 03, 2004

Friday Cat Blogging (™ Kevin Drum)

Amy's California dreamin', on such a winter's day (she likes the warmth of the cable box)...

(The framed picture above her is our wedding gift from Alan, which I thought appropriate to mention with our sixth anniversary coming up tomorrow.)

Meanwhile, have I mentioned we're finally out of moving boxes (although we still have to unpack, sort and shelve the stuff that's currently in comics longboxes)? Datsa enjoys himself with the last of the packing paper...

I'm told it takes some people a lot more than 8 months to fully unpack after moving, so maybe we're a bit ahead of the curve...

Update: I completely forgot I was going to link to this interesting page (via Zed at MemeMachineGo!) featuring Civil War Horses and Cats. Check out the gallery too.

0 comments: