Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, October 08, 2004

Obligatory LC Apology

In addition to having fallen behind in my print reading, my participation on message boards and mailing lists has fallen by the wayside these past few months. Just not enough hours in the day for it all! So I was pleasantly surprised and more than a little chagrined to find out that the Liberal Coalition, of which I'm ostensibly still a member even though I haven't posted to their mailing list in ages, just welcomed a new participant, a blog by the name of Scrutiny Hooligans. They've been added to my LC blogroll both on this blog and via my Bloglines subs, so at least I'll be able to read their posts whenever I can catch up (reminder to self: when you get a chance peruse NTodd's Autumn in Vermont photo album)...

0 comments: